In AlaskaWorld Paperless Employee Travel (PET), employees of Alaska Air (Alaska Airlines) and Horizon Air can find travel information. Employees can use the web portal to access and manage flight details quickly and seamlessly, saving them time and improving productivity.
You can access employee hours, flight schedules, the latest happenings in Alaska, and so much more with AlaskasWorld. Paperless travel is also possible through this portal.
AlaskasWorld Registration Process
There are a few steps you need to follow in order to access the AlaskasWorld login portal. The only thing you need to do is register on the official website. You can accomplish this by following the steps below:
- Visit AlaskasWorld’s official website at www.alaskasworld.com.
- Tap on “Register” now.
- Upon visiting this portal, you will be able to access a registration form.
- Here, you need to provide some information such as your name, email address, and contact information.
- Additionally, you will be prompted to enter your login credentials.
- Once that is done, tap “Register.”
- On your computer screen will be a message confirming your registration. You can access the services offered by this portal by logging into your account.
AlaskasWorld Login Process
If you work at Alaska Airlines or Horizon Airlines, then you definitely have an employee ID, which is a five-digit number that starts with a zero. Accessing the official website will allow you to find the information that you need much more quickly.
- To log in, select Alaska’s PET on the home page. You will need your ID and password. You need Alaskasworld.com’s username and password to access the other section.
- Select the airline company where you work, such as Alaska or Horizon.
- You need to verify the company you work for so that you can get your login details correctly. The system does not automatically select the company you work for, so you need to select the company so that you can log in more seamlessly.
- Prepare your ID and PET password before logging in. Alaska requires your employee ID, and Horizon requires your Arctic Number if you work in Alaska.
- You will also need to provide your PET password.
- Please click the Sign-in button after entering all the relevant information.
After completing the login process, you can access the various services provided by the portal. You can always contact the customer support team for assistance if you run into any problems.